This is a simple recipe that my family loves. Its very quick and easy to make. Makes 16 roll-ups which was enough to feed my family of five. Prep time is about 10 minutes and cook time is about 10 minutes.
- Crescent Rolls (2 cans of 8)
- Sliced Pepperoni
- String Cheese (mozzarella, eight)
- Garlic Powder
- Marinara Sauce (1 jar)
- Preheat the oven to whatever temperature is on the cans of crescent rolls. (in my case, 375)
- Cut the string cheeses’ in half.
- Place 3-5 pepperoni slices on the wide end of a flattened crescent roll. Then place one of the half-string cheeses’ on top. Sprinkle with parmesan and roll it up.
- Place evenly apart on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and parmesan.
- Bake until roll-ups are golden brown on top. (usually 9-11 minutes)
- Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.